Our client is a nationally recognised Insurance Company that specialises in Claims Management, Insurance Technology and Data & Analytics. Since 2002, our client has spread across to the United States, South Africa, Italy and New Zealand.
As an Design and Implementation Manager your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with clients to discover and design solutions to issues
- Implement and communicate new approaches as well as carrying out training
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Work with the project team to plan and co-ordinate projects
- Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per annum + Superannuation
- Immediate Start!
The Ideal Candidate
As a successful Design and Implementation Manager, you will offer:
- Bachelor of Arts or similar qualification is essential
- 5+ years experience in similar role
- Tech or insurance claims experience is ideal
- Experience in creating and implementing cutting edge customer service
- Ability to create and co-ordinate project plans.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Kate by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Kate on 0477 773 466.