As a Building Estimator - Assessor - Entry Level Insurance, you will be working along side a Property Assessor. You will be working with new state of the art technology, accurately estimating damage and repair costs from your desk! You will interact with our customers and clients to capture accurate information regarding customers claims.
In this busy and varied role, you may have the option of flexible working arrangements once completed your probationary period. This will allow you to work from home to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
- Creating assessments for Insurance claims
- Estimating repair costs, scope of work, estimating, pricing
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Quote repair costs in line with industry bench marks
- Conducting and completing Scope of Works reports
- Creating strong relationships with all customers
- Trade qualifications (Carpenter, Builder or Estimator)
- Experience in the building industry (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient in data entry/typing
- Competent using a computer (e.g. work, excel, outlook)
'APPLY NOW' or contact Crionna direct on 0477 774 686