Our client are seeking to appoint an experienced Electrical Trades person to join their team in Canberra. The successful person will be responsible for supporting the achievement of safety and production targets by providing a high quality and timely maintenance services to the site.
As an Electrician your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide safe, effective and efficient preventative maintenance and breakdown services to the site
- Perform quality inspections of machinery
- Complete statutory and operational reports
- Ensure safety targets are met
- Provide support as required on Electrical projects
- Location: ACT
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary: $65-$70,000 + superannuation + car allowance + phone.
In order to become a vital part of this organisation, you will have:
- 4 years experience working an electrician
- Electrical trade qualification
- Current Australian drivers licence
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, forward your resume ASAP via clicking "apply now" or contact Kate on 0477 773 466.