This is the opportunity to kick-start your career with an innovative, international technology company. Voted in the top 50 small companies to work for in the UK - be a part of the successful development of the Sydney office. Full training is provided surrounding the systems and products, and you will be rewarded for your hard-work through a great commission structure.
Our client are passionate about building careers by promoting within. They're a fast-growing business and talent is valued extremely highly. They provide 3-months of intensive sale training, along with great incentives to enable you to reach your full potential. Meet your goals and you could be walking home with a new MacBook, TV or iPad.
Working with businesses, our client aims to make companies processes more efficient through the effective use of technology. They are driven by ensuring that the customer experience is prioritised at every step of the process and their service and products reflect this.
As a Business Development Consultant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Outbound calls to generate and qualify client interest
- Appointment setting for BDMs
- Following up on product enquiries with a view to securing an appointment
- Educating prospective clients on the benefits of the products
- Developing and maintaining relationships within the industry
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary: $45,000 + superannuation + commission (OTE 75,000)
In order to become a vital part of the Sydney team, you will have:
- Driven, goal-oriented attitude to your work
- A hunger to succeed and develop
- Passion for sales and relationship building
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
How to Apply
We are actively following up on expressions of interest, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Chloe on 0477 770 210 for more information.