Our client are a global market leader in water treatment and chemical distribution. Their continually growing business is calling for a Customer Service Coordinator on a permanent basis in their Villawood office.
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic working environment with a supportive and flexible culture. Our client offers a lot of progression and growth within the company. This environment encourages dedication within the business - and parking on site which is a bonus.
As a Client Services Representative, your duties will include:
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Dealing with clients via email and phone
- Ad hoc administration duties
- Location: Melbourne CBD - close to Parliament Station
- Salary: $55,000 + superannuation + Bonus!
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am - 5:00pm
To be successful as a Client Services Representative you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self motivation and drive
- Ability to solve problems
- Previous experience in an administration, customer service or project coordination role is desirable
Please send your resume to Rose by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Rose on 0484 001 022.