Our client are a reputable sea freight company, with major accounts ranging from a variety of industries. They are seeking a graduate to join them as a Sea Freight Operator within their team in South Sydney.
What's in it for you?
This global organisation can offer a huge amount of support and training in the long term. They are looking for someone who wants to learn and develop their career in the logistics and transport industry/
As a Sea Freight Operator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handle import process from start to finish
- Liaising with international agents, customs, quarantine, shipping lines & transporters
- Learning Sea Export Operations
- Delivering a high level of customer service to clients
- Location: South Sydney, close to public transport
- Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 + super
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A graduate from a logistics/commerce based background
- Knowledge of the end to end import air freight process
- Excellent time management and a strong attention to detail
- Previous Cargowise EDI experience preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please click Apply now or call Josef Koscinski on 0477 002 555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.