Voted in the top 20 small companies to work for in the UK - be a part of our client's successful development of the Sydney office. Our client aims to make companies processes more efficient through the effective use of technology. They are driven by ensuring that the customer experience is prioritised at every step of the process and their service and products reflect this.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to kick-start your career with an innovative, international technology company. On the job training is provided surrounding the systems and products and you will be rewarded for your hard-work through a great commission structure.
Our client is passionate about building careers by promoting within. They're a fast-growing business and talent is valued extremely highly. They provide great incentives to enable you to reach your full potential some of which include a lucrative commission structure, flexibility of hours and company events.
As a Business Development Consultant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Outbound calls to generate and qualify clients interest
- Appointment setting for BDMs
- Following up on product inquiries with a view to securing an appointment
- Educating prospective clients on the benefits of the products
- Developing and maintaining relationships within the industry
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Salary: $45,000 + superannuation + commission (OTE $75,000)
In order to become a vital part of the Sydney team, you will have:
- Driven, goal-oriented attitude to your work
- A hunger to succeed and develop
- Passion for sales and relationship building
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Knowledge of technology industry highly regarded but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, forward your resume ASAP via clicking "apply now" or contact Majella on 0477 770 210. #LI-Majella