As an Estimator you will be working along side a Property Assessor. You will be working with new state of the art technology, accurately estimating damage and repair costs from your desk! You will interact with our customers and clients to capture accurate information regarding customers claims.
In this busy and varied role, you may have the option of flexible working arrangements once completed your probationary period. This will allow you to work from home to give you the ultimate work-life balance.
- 6 month contract position
- Full time hours, Monday - Friday
- Reviewing damage to properties via footage/video
- Estimating repair costs
- Maintaining contact with clients
- Quote repair costs in line with industry bench marks
- Conducting and completing Scope of Works reports
- Creating strong relationships with all customer
- Trade qualifications or estimating experience (Carpenter, Builder, Estimator or Assessor,)
- Experience in the building industry (essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient in data entry/typing
- Competent using a computer (e.g. work, excel, outlook)
- A perfect opportunity to move away from site and explore insurance assessing
- Gain experience and knowledge of insurance and claims and progress your career
- Enjoy a more balanced lifestyle working set hours, Monday - Friday
- Work from home options available
- Free parking on-site and free gym
- Work with a fantastic company known for their thriving team culture
Simply click 'Apply Now' or contact Caroline at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for these positions.