Our client is a global automotive firm and has been in operation for over 60 years. Their trusted brand is well known around the world and continues to grow successfully internationally and in the Australian market.
What's in it for you?
Their Macquarie Park location offers beautiful, modern offices, a gym-onsite and fresh fruit delivered straight to you! This is an exciting opportunity to challenge yourself in a multi-faceted role. They are seeking a professional Events and Marketing Administrator to join their busy, motivated and supportive team.
As a Events and Marketing Administrator your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Arrange events throughout the year including venue arrangement, invitation and attendance list coordination
- Liaise with external stakeholders and providers
- Preparing daily sales process and updating reports
- Regional presentation preparation
- Coordinate all marketing expenses/accounting/invoicing
- Arranging and distributing corporate events and tickets
- Providing administrative support to a broader team of 9
- Location: Macquarie Park
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $65,000 + superannuation
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant Degree/Diploma qualification
- 2 + years experience in events and/or marketing
- A full, valid drivers' license
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and confident persona
- Strong Excel skills
- Evidence of strong planning and organisation skills
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.