Our client is a global automotive firm and has been in operation for over 60 years. Their trusted brand is well known around the world and continues to grow successfully internationally and in the Australian market. Their Macquarie Park location offers beautiful, modern offices, a gym-onsite and fresh fruit delivered straight to you! They are seeking a professional Events and Marketing Administrator to join their motivated and supportive team.
As a Events and Marketing Administrator your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Arrange events throughout the year including venue arrangement, invitation and attendance list coordination and working with suppliers
- Updating relevent reports
- Regional presentation preparation
- All administrative functions regarding events
- Location: Macquarie Park
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Salary: $65,000 + superannuation
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary degree qualification
- 2 + years experience in marketing or events
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and confident persona
- Evidence of strong planning nad organisation skills
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.