Kennedy Reid is a recruitment agency based in Sydney. We have 5 practices specializing within General Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Support, Technology & Finance & Accounting. We are a fun and fast paced recruitment agency with a clear strategic direction and strong growth plans for 2019, creating new and exciting internal opportunities for our staff.
As a personal assistant, you will be directly working with the Managing Director, assisting in daily tasks as well as helping the Head Office when needed.
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000 + Superannuation
Location: Sydney CBD
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (flexibility needed)
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist the MD on a daily basis:
- Diary management
- Take phone calls/messages
- Produce PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Prepare training
- Travel arrangements
- Event management
- Assist with overflow admin for Head Office staff:
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Set up systems and liaise with IT
- Restock office supplies
- Experience as an administrator or assistant
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Advanced level in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Intermediate level in Excel and PowerPoint
- An optimistic attitude and thrives in a fast-paced, busy environment
Kennedy Reid has a work hard, play hard culture. We are also committed to giving back to the community and support Ronald McDonald House and Dream2Live4 charities. We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and promote internally. The culture is focused around sales, delivering great service, fun, progression, and recognizing the talent within our own business.
- Fun and fast paced company culture
- Gym allowance
- EOFY Party, Melbourne Cup at Randwick & Xmas parties on the Harbour
- Company sponsored weekly drinks in the office
- Opportunity to participate in community work
Please send your resume to Gayara at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614.