This client is a well known forward thinking national law firm who is seeking an experience Executive Assistant to support 3 Senior Leaders of the Consulting Division in Sydney
Key attractions of the role:
- CBD location within a great office environment.
- Great organisational culture.
- Highly motivate & upbeat management team.
- Ability to work as part of a progressive organisation.
- Great team of long standing employees who love what they do.
As the EA to these Senior Leaders your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Diary management and general support of 3 leaders.
- Prepare and review financial documents - need to be financially literate.
- Maintaining electronic filing system.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the leaders.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Travel bookings and itinerary planning.
- Organising and processing monthly billings e.g. time sheets.
- Experience working in a tier 1 consulting firm highly regarded.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to support and juggle a busy work load for 3 lovely Senior Managers.
- Ability to interpret financial documents.
- Ability to manage busy workloads and work autonomously.
- Immaculate corporate presentation.
- Great attention to detail.
- A positive and professional attitude.
We are actively interviewing for this role asap. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Majella on 0477 770 210 for more information.