This organisation offers a fabulous work environment, excellent incentives and great/ life balance objectives. You will enjoy being part of a successful team within a busy yet fun & professional environment.
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- The ability to take ownership of all general office functions.
- Prove all aspects of support across written & verbal communication on behalf of the manager.
- Extensive liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for senior management meetings.
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking follow up actions and providing communications across the senior management team.
- Coordination of travel schedules, accommodation, flights and meeting agendas.
- Managing a complex calendar which is frequently changing.
- Effective professional written and verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing support to wider team as required including assistance on strategic projects.
- General day to day office management
- Adhoc administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- A proven track record supporting Senior Managers in a one on one of team capacity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to support management with a high volume of work often with changing targets.
- The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong MS office experience.
- A positive and confident approach when dealing with senior management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
If you or someone you know is seeking an exciting new career opportunity, please forward your resume via the "apply now" button or contact Majella on 0477 770 210.