This organisation offers a fabulous work environment, excellent incentives and great/ life balance objectives. You will enjoy being part of a successful team within a busy yet fun & professional environment.
Key responsibilities include yet are not limited to:
- The ability to take ownership of all general office functions.
- Prove all aspects of support across written & verbal communication on behalf of the manager.
- Extensive liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for senior management meetings.
- Preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking follow up actions and providing communications across the senior management team.
- Coordination of travel schedules, accommodation, flights and meeting agendas.
- Managing a complex calendar which is frequently changing.
- Effective professional written and verbal communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing support to wider team as required including assistance on strategic projects.
- Adhoc administrative tasks.
- A proven track record supporting Senior Managers in a one on one of team capacity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to support management with a high volume of work often with changing targets.
- The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure.
- Strong MS office experience.
- A positive and confident approach when dealing with senior management.
- Excellent organisational skills.