Join a reputable Government Organisation. They are currently seeking an experience Executive Assistant on a temporary basis.
This temporary role is starting Immediately for around 5 months - with a possibility of extension.
As an Executive Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Administrative duties - diary management, mailbox management and arranging meetings
- Organising travel and accommodation for the Executive Director
- Preparation and review of correspondence
- Booking meetings
- Organising teleconferences
- Location: Sydney CBD - close to the Station
- Contract: Temp role for 5 months (with potential to extend)
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.15am-5pm
- Salary: $45- $50/hour + superannuation
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous Executive Assistant experience essential
- Administration experience
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail
- Experience within government or health organisation highly regarded
Simply click 'Apply Now' via this advertisement to send your resume. Alternatively, contact Diana at Kennedy Reid on 0477 776 235 for a confidential conversation.