A boutique style Occupational Rehabilitation Provider that live by the ethos of working honourably and collaboratively to make a difference. With two extremely supportive Managing Directors and a team of very experienced Rehabilitation Consultants to support you, you can trust that you will be set up for continual success in a long-term career.
- Manage a caseload of 20 injured workers
- Assist clients to return to the workplace by overcoming barriers
- Use bio psycho-social approach
- Complete initial, functional and workplace assessments
- Create return-to-work plans and liaise with the insurer
- Develop strong client relationships and influence claims outcomes
- Liaise with all stakeholders including insurer, employer, Doctor
- Conduct case conferences with stakeholders and negotiate capacity
- Reasonable caseload of maximum 20 claims
- Realistic targets & achievable bonuses based on quality measures
- Genuine work/life balance with flexible working arrangements
- Full award travel reimbursement or pool car if preferred
- Access to free on-site parking
- Professional Development fund for external courses + internal promotion opportunities
- Boutique style provider with a flat management structure; genuinely have a family-like culture without the politics that come with larger corporations
In an industry that generally has an accelerated staff turnover rate, this company has prided themselves for defying the odds and having one of the best staff retention rates in the industry. The team are fair, soft natured and have a genuine passion for what they do and that is why they work so well together and have continued to succeed. If you want to be a part of a productive team that shares the same values and works as a team, this is the right company for you.
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology
- ESSA accredited with the extra accreditation that allows you to complete workplace assessments and functional capacity evaluations essential; if unsure, contact ESSA directly
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.