My client is a large provider of a multitude of services including Workplace Rehabilitation and disability services for over 25 years. They strive for hollistic outcomes for their clients and believe in making a tangible difference in people's lives. With their employees, they work towards creating an environment that will foster their professional career growth through a structured induction and an ongoing training.
- 90% Occupational Rehab and 10% NDIS
- A mix of both psychological and physical injuries
- Gentle ease into caseload over 5 months.
- Mostly Commcare work with Occupational Rehab files
- Be trained by an experienced Team Leader who is an experienced Occupational Therapist.
- Generous professional development fund available
- Close-knit team that help each other out
- Great opportunity for a new graduate to gain industry experience across a variety of services.
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration as an Physiotherapist or ESSA Accreditation as an Exercise Physiologist
- Own car and drivers licence
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' or call me (Lynne) on 0477 771 502 if you're thinking of applying and would like a chat on the phone!