An opportunity has arisen for a passionate Exercise Physiologist with strong clinical experience to lead a team of 5 clinicians. The company is strong with great staff retention and steady growth over the last few years. Reporting directly in the Managing Director, you will be exposed to business and expand your skill set.
The Role Itself
- Manage reduced caseload of injured clients looking to return to work
- Prescribe exercise plan and follow process through to end
- Liaise with clients and insurance companies to facilitate outcomes
- 5 direct reports, acting as clinical and operational support
- Point of contact for any issues/ service recovery
- Monitor KPIs of team and motivate staff towards peak performance
- Superb Managing Director to report into - huge learning potential!!
- No need to pay for travel expenses yourself;
- company car + e-tag + fuel card provided!
- Close team who all respect each other - no performance issues at all!
- Great company reputation in the insurance world which makes relationship building much easier.
- ESSA accreditation in Exercise Physiology
- SIRA WorkCover Modules
- Strong clinical experience with exercise prescription
- A big ego will not work with this team;
- down to earth and genuine vibes only.
For more information, call Hannah Stevenson on 0429 098 986.
Alternatively, for immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button now!