My client is one of the largest Life Insurers in Australia that is continuing to grow and expand. They provide a strong company culture which has been backed by employee feedback by allowing flexibility and work from home options. They genuinely care about their staff by fostering their professional development through succession plans and internal promotion.
As a Life Claims Assessor in the Retail Claims team, you can expect to be performing the following tasks:
- Managing and assessing a portfolio of Retail Income Protection claims;
- Day to day liaison with doctors, rehabilitation providers, legal professionals and advisers;
- Initiating claims investigations;
- Requesting medical and financial information;
- Making claim decisions according to your a authority level.
You must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a life claims assessor in either Group or Retail;
- Experience assessing Income Protection [IP] claims;
- Experience dealing with return to work (RTW);
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you feel you meet the above criteria for this role, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding the position, or any other positions, call Helen Monaghan on 0419 672 420. #LI-Helen