My client is a highly regarded, family owned and run, Rehabilitation Provider that offers a wide range of preventative and rehabilitative services. It operates in the Private, Medicare, Workers Compensation, NDIS and CTP spaces and is known for its impressive reputation in the market. They genuinely care about staff which is reflected in the exceptionally low staff turnover rate. The business is on the iCare panel for Workers Compensation and they have one of the best client feedback scores on the market.
- Manage a portfolio of injured worker claims facilitating a return to health and work outcome
- Conduct initial assessments and progress reports
- Depending on your profession; conduct functional capacity assessments, workplace assessments, ADL assessments, home modifications, etc
- Attend case conferences
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Doctors, Insurers, Employers, treating Allied Health professionals, etc
- Get involved with other corporate health type services or clinical work if you wish
- Tertiary qualified as an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Relevant industry accreditation with AHPRA or ESSA
- Proven experience in the Occupational Rehabilitation
- Incredibly supportive Managing Director
- Achievable targets and great bonus structure
- Flexibility and autonomy in the role - definitely no micro management
- Unreal culture with exceptionally low staff turnover
- Great opportunity to progress your career internally
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. Alternatively for more information, contact Lynne on 0477 771 502.