Our client is an Australian-born entrepreneurial organization that provides products & service to more than 70 countries globally!
We are currently assisting them in the recruitment of a Facilities Coordinator for their close-knit team in their conveniently located Condell Park office. They have a great support network available, and focus on providing the highest customer service experience for their clients.
This is temporary to permanent contract with an immediate start.
As a Facilities Administrator, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing inbound calls from clients in relation to product inquiries, orders & complaints
- Following up with various departments and technicians to ensure the best service possible
- Ensuring all databases updated accordingly
- Processing paperwork
- Data entry
- Location: Condell Park - parking on site available!
- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 + Superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:00pm
As a successful Facilities Coordinator, you will offer:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- A passion for providing quality customer service
- A positive, confident approach to problem-solving
- Previous administrative experience
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying by clicking on the "Apply Now" button. For a confidential chat, please contact Gayara on 0429 103 614 or email@example.com.