Our client is an ASX listed financial organisation. They build strong client relationships to ensure customers experience financial stability and exceptional solutions. They currently have an opportunity for a Finance Administrator on a 12 month contract basis.
Our client is an ASX listed financial organisation. They build strong client relationships to ensure customers experience financial stability and exceptional solutions. They currently have an opportunity for a Cash Management Officers to join their Corporate Trust Operations on a 6 month contract basis.
As a Cash Management Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Provide client service by building effective relationships
- Respond to client's queries.
- Process liquidity and trade settlements via Austraclear.
- Processing payments: national, international, push through, back to back
- Processing client invoices
- Prepare client statements
- Negotiate debt payment / settlement in line with clients' requirements
- Monitor and report transactions.
- Coordinate invoice approvals & payments.
- Identify risks and determine ways to mitigate them
- Handle payment processing within required risk frameworks.
- Issue client correspondence in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Verify & collate financial documentation
- Identify ways to mitigate risk
- Investigate and escalate reconciliations, transaction & settlement issues
- Location: Sydney CBD.
- Salary: $70,000 package.
- Contract: this is a 12 month fixed term contract
- Our client has beautiful offices in the heart if the CBD
- You will be joining a supportive and friendly team
- Opportunity to expand your skills
- Potential career development within the Financial Services Industry
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Full working rights in Australia
- Experience working in the Finance Industry.
- Good knowledge of SWIFT and RTGS .
- Good understanding of AML and KYC.
- Demonstrated experience in settlement, reconciliation, payment and account management.
- Experience with foreign currency transactions.
- Strong ability to meet deadlines and effectively prioritise tasks.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Shauna by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Anya on 0438 718 107.