My Client is a well-known brand in the Australian Market. They have a progressive and forward-thinking approach, and as a result, have achieved significant growth throughout the Australian market.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller this is a hands-on role which is integral to the finance function with the main focus being to ensure the day to day and month end functions are achieved.
- Ensure balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis within required times frames.
- Reconcile closing bank, general ledger and insurance system balance monthly.
- Reconcile monthly/quarterly BAS - provide reports to Financial Controller for submission to ATO.
- Timely and accurate completion of monthly insurance returns
- Prepare monthly management reports for review by the FC
- Assist the CFO and Executive Directors across the group as required
- Degree with major in Accounting and professionally qualified (CPA/CA or equivalent)
- Insurance accounting experience – Insurer, Underwriting agency or Broker
- Minimum 5 years post grad experience
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally
- Experience working on Insurance systems- Winbeat, Eglobal, UPM 2