My client has been recognised as the leader within the insurance world on multiple occasions. They are seeking an experienced Financial Accountant to join their organisation.
- Prepare and submit monthly financial reports
- Preparing month end P&L statements and variance analysis
- Preparation of bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare inter-company reconciliations
- Assisting Financial Controller with ad-hoc analysis
- Assist in implementing process improvements
- Bachelor of Accountancy degree with CA, CPA, or equivalent.
- 5+ years experience in the Insurance industry preferred
- High level of personal organisation with the ability to manage time effectively to achieve the various deadlines.
- Positive attitude to problem solving and a great team player.
- Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to improve processes and introduce efficient work practices
- Peoplesoft experience would be an distinct advantage
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.