- Providing financial modelling and analysis to support business and operational initiatives
- Ensure the completion of monthly processes such as month end closing, account premium processing, and/or raising issues as appropriate.
- Provide advice, support and insights through the analysis of technical items, including projects, remediation activities and data reconciliation.
- Drive a proactive approach to issue management and resolution.
- Lead and support the team in the implementation of consistent improvements in terms of quality and efficiency processes.
- Be a leading member of a highly engaged team and help develop a high performance culture within the Finance function.
- Tertiary qualifications in finance/accounting
- At least 2 years working in Insurance industry
- Advanced financial analysis and data analysis skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement having worked with senior levels.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal.
- Advanced level Excel skills
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and APPLY NOW.
For any queries please contact Denise on 0436 028 724 or email email@example.com