This leading international broking organisation is seeking a Financial Lines claims consultant to join their highly motivated and positive team. Boasting a great team culture, you will enjoy working in a professional organisation that invests in training and supporting your long term career aspirations.
The Financial lines Claims Assessor will liaise with counterparts globally, proactively managing claims for risks placed.
- Manage your own portfolio specialised financial lines claims
- Deliver advocacy services arising from Financial Lines & Executive Risk insurance policies
- Manage claims risk management & mitigation services
- Liaise closely with brokers in a client facing role.
- Strong technical knowledge on Financial Lines products, Professional Indemnity & D&O
- Ability to interpret Financial Lines Policies
- Dispute resolution and negotiation skills
- A legal background or exposure into insurance law is preferable but not essential
Please send your resume to Deanna at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button. If you have any specific questions about the role, please contact Deanna on 0427 357 338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org