My client is defined by it's extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength and local operations globally. With over 600 staff in Australia, the company serves multinational corporations, mid-size and small businesses and they have a wealth of local expertise backed by our global reach and breadth of resources.
As a Financial Lines Underwriter you will be responsible for managing an existing portfolio of business. Key responsibilities include;
- Profitably underwriting commercial business according to company guidelines
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Brokers and clients
- Process new business, endorsements and renewals
- Associated administration tasks
- 2+ years experience in Underwriting, preferably Financial Lines
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Keen to learn with a can-do attitude
- Track record of building relationships with new and existing brokers nationally in order to retain a profitable portfolio
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Samantha at Kennedy Reid by clicking the 'APPLY NOW' button. If you have any specific questions about the role please contact Jess on 0429 836 644.