Our client is a global automotive firm and has been in operation for over 60 years. Their trusted brand is well known around the world and continues to grow successfully internationally and in the Australian market.
What's in it for you?
Their Macquarie Park location offers beautiful, modern offices, a gym-onsite and fresh fruit delivered straight to you! This is an exciting opportunity to challenge yourself in a busy finance and accounting role and join a motivated and supportive team.
As a Financial Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- General ledger reconciliations (provisions, accrual, bank reconciliation, pre-payments etc.)
- General journal creation and processing
- Monthly and Quarterly financial reporting
- Fixed assets management
- Employee expense review and audit
- Credit Card reconciliations
- Location: Macquarie Park
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm
- Salary: $65,000 + superannuation
- Contract: Permanent
To become a vital member of the finance team, you will have:
- Degree qualification in Business/Commerce/Accounting preferred
- Extensive reconciliations experience
- Competent financial reporting skills
- Experience with Fixed Assets Management
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience is highly regarded
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Chloe on 0477 770 210 for more information.