This is the opportunity to join a global company with a fantastic reputation within the automotive industry. Their Macquarie Park location offers beautiful, modern offices, a gym-onsite and fresh fruit delivered straight to you! This is an exciting opportunity to challenge yourself in a busy finance and accounting role and join a motivated and supportive team.
Our client is a global automotive firm and has been in operation for over 60 years. Their trusted brand is well known around the world and continues to grow successfully internationally and in the Australian market.
As a Financial Officer your duties will include but not be limited to:
- General ledger reconciliations (provisions, accrual, bank reconciliation, pre-payments etc.)
- General journal creation and processing
- Monthly and Quarterly financial reporting
- Fixed assets management
- Employee expense review and audit
- Processing credit card reconciliations
- Location: Macquarie Park
- Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5pm
- Salary: $65,000 + superannuation
- Contract: Permanent
To become a key member of the finance team, you will have:
- Degree qualification in Business/Commerce/Accounting preferred
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Experience with financial reporting
- Experience with Fixed Assets Management
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience is highly regarded
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Chloe on 0477 770 210 for more information.