Our client are a global, leading provider of air cargo and aviation services within their market. They currently have a need for a driven individual to join their fast-paced, energetic team in Mascot. In depth training regarding systems and processes is provided. This is a great opportunity for someone to kick start their career in Aviation, starting immediately.
Their office is located in Mascot - Parking is available on site.
As a Flight Clerk your duties will include:
- Providing administrative support regarding air cargo and aviation documents
- Email correspondence with airlines and other clients
- Fast & accurate data entry
- Dealing with clients face to face
- Location: Mascot location - parking on site
- Hours: Rotating Roster, Monday - Sunday between 5:00am - 7:00pm (roster is known 4 weeks in advance)
$50,000 + Superannuation
To become an asset to this high-performing team you will have:
- Previous administration experience - this is essential!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced role, under pressure and to deadlines
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.