Our client are a leading provider of Air Cargo and Aviation services. They are currently seeking an experienced Administration and Customer Service Assistant looking to kick start their career in Aviation, starting immediately and on a permanent basis.
As an Administration/Customer Service Assistant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support regarding air cargo and aviation documents
- Email correspondence with airlines and other clients
- Fast & accurate data entry
- Dealing with clients face to face
- Salary: $25.97/ph + superannuation + shift penalties
- Location: Mascot location - parking on site
- Hours: Rotating Roster, Monday - Sunday between 4:30am - 12:00am (roster is known 4 weeks in advance)
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous administration experience - this is essential!
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Jess on 0429 836 644 for more information.