Our client is a global, leading provider of land-side and air-side services within their market. Bring your administrative and customer service expertise to the field and kick start your career in Aviation, starting immediately.
As a Flight Clerk your duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Process imports flights.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and customers.
- Perform various administrative duties.
- Drive productivity and performance.
- Fast & accurate data entry.
- Demonstrate fast decision making to the task at hand.
- Salary: $25.97/ph + superannuation + shift penalties.
- Location: Mascot location - parking on site.
- Hours: Shift work - Monday - Sunday 4:30am - 12am (38 hour working week) (roster is known 4 weeks in advance).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous administration experience - this is essential!
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills.
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Jess on 0429 836 644 for more information.