Our client is a global, leading provider of land-side and air-side services within their market. Bring your administrative and customer service expertise to the field and kick start your career in Aviation, starting immediately.
As a Flight Clerk your duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Process imports flights.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and customers.
- Perform various administrative duties.
- Drive productivity and performance.
- Fast & accurate data entry.
- Demonstrate fast decision making to the task at hand.
- Salary: $23.65/ph + superannuation + shift penalties
- Location: Matraville location - parking available on site.
- Hours: Shift work - Monday - Sunday 4:30am - 12am (38 hour working week) (roster is known 4 weeks in advance).
To become an asset to this high-performing team you will have:
- Previous administration experience - this is essential!
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills.
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. If you have any questions please call Jess on 0429 836 644.