Our client are a global, leading provider of air cargo and aviation services within their market. They currently have a need for an experienced Administration Assistant. It is a great opportunity for someone to kick start their career in Aviation, starting immediately.
Their office is located in Matraville - Parking is available on site.
As an Administration Assistant your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing administrative support regarding air cargo and aviation documents
- Email correspondence with airlines and other clients
- Fast & accurate data entry
- Dealing with clients face to face
- Location: Mascot location - parking on site
- Hours: Rotating Roster, Monday - Sunday between 5:00am - 11:00pm (roster is known 4 weeks in advance)
$50,000 + Superannuation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous administration experience - this is essential!
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. For immediate consideration, click 'Apply Now'. Alternatively, contact Bronte on 0477 773 466 for more information.