Our client is a global, leading provider of air cargo and aviation services within their market. Bring your administration expertise to their team as an Administration Assistant. This is your time to kick start your career in Aviation, starting immediately.
As an Administration Assistant your duties will include:
- Providing administrative support regarding air cargo and aviation documents.
- Email correspondence with airlines and other clients.
- Fast & accurate data entry.
- Dealing with clients face to face.
- Location: Matraville location - parking available on site.
- Hours: Shift work - Monday - Sunday 0430 - 2300 (38 hour working week) (roster is known 4 weeks in advance).
To become an asset to this high-performing team you will have:
- Previous administration experience - this is essential!
- Intermediate administration skills - typing, data entry, Word & Excel.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Professional acumen & excellent communication skills.
- A positive attitude and dedicated work ethic.
We are actively interviewing for this role, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. If you have any questions please call Bronte on 0477 773 466.