My client is a Global insurance brokerage and risk management services firm with a reputation for their great culture.
- Interpret financial information, analyse and quantify financial loss exposures to the client’s business
- Develop an understanding of insurance policies to provide advice and recommendations, along with the quantification of claims under insurance policies
- Preparation of Property Damage and Business Interruption claims
- Develop reports and business writing, and assist in outlining findings and recommendations
- Maintain and develop relationships with client contacts, claims team,brokers and loss adjusters
- Assist in preparing, negotiating and settlement of material damage/business interruption claims.
- Drive the claims process forward; assist in identifying obstacles propose ways to navigate and prepare for them
- A relevant degree and CA/CPA qualification
- Experience in a similar field, i.e. Risk Accounting, forensic accounting or auditing
- Experience within the Insurance Industry is an advantage
- The ability to analyse Profit and Loss statements and conduct financial modelling and trend analysis
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, time management and communication skills
- Advanced Excel and report writing skills
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong networking skills and ability to build relationships.