Our client is one of the largest privately owned specialist Financial Services companies in Australia. They deliver innovative solutions to their clients in order to consistently meet their evolving needs. They are currently seeking a Fund Accountant to join their growing Hedge Fund team, in their Sydney CBD office.
What's in it for you?
This is the opportunity to join a well established, high-performing team within the hedge fund space. The team are diverse and collaborative, and are seeking a like-minded, driven individual to join them.
Build your career with a reputable, global company and enjoy the following benefits:
- Learn from a diverse and established team of 9
- Training provided on the job and through their in-house e-learning system
- Casual Fridays and regular team social events
- Quarterly activities for team bonding and building
- Support through your studies for relevant qualifications
- Individual mentorship programmes within the team
- Competitive base salary, plus a discretionary annual bonus based on performance
As a Fund Accountant, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing NAV calculations, financial statements and reports for clients
- Reconciling cash and portfolio activities
- Liaising with brokers and clients to resolve issues and irregularities
- Pricing and analysis of fund portfolio returns
- Compilation of dividend incomes/expenses
- Maintaining fund activities within the accounting systems
- Ensure that all best practice policies & client agreements are adhered to
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Salary: $50,000-$65,000 superannuation
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
To become a part of this growing team, you must have the following:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar fund accounting role
- Bachelors degree in a Finance/Accounting related subject
- Studying towards or completed CPA/CA
- Previous exposure to securities pricing and NAV calculations
- Works well under pressure
- Strong aptitude for numbers and problem-solving
- Works well as part of a collaborative team
Please send your resume to Chloe by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Chloe on 0477 770 210.