We are a leading provider of temporary and permanent staff to the insurance industry in Sydney. We provide our clients with experienced and reliable employees to service their business requirements.
As a Claims Officer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a Portfolio of Claims end to end
- Attending to phone queries with regards to claims
- Qualifying claim eligibility and achieving conclusions
- Liaise with stakeholders
- Risk assessment
- Data entry & processing
- Minimum 2 years experience in General Insurance Claims;
- Experience with high volume claims;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Ability to build rapport with clients;
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
This role will allow you to reach your potential and further develop your career within the industry.
How to Apply
Simply click 'Apply Now' or contact Caroline at email@example.com to be considered for these positions.