Our client is a broker of choice for many major public and private corporate, and independent business owners across Australia. Their business model is built on a foundation of highly experienced people with impressive relationships and networks. They have a strong presence in Australia and are consistently seeking strong talent to join their ranks.
As General Manager - Business Development you will:
- Generate a pipeline of business in the mid-market and corporate space
- Attract new suspects and increase conversion to qualified prospects
- Set the strategy for the business development team
- Direct, lead and grow the business development team
- Execute the effective growth plan as part of the National Broking Plan
- Participate on the executive leadership team representing the business development function
You will have:
- Experience in a business development role within an insurance broking environment preferably in the general insurance space.
- Led and managed a successful team
- Drive and energy required to build a pipeline of business in the mid-market /corporate space
- Ability to contribute effectively to the executive leadership team
- Flexibility to operate in an evolving environment
- Continuous growth and development within the company
- Set and drive the strategy for your function
- Develop and grow your own team of business development professionals
How to Apply
Don’t delay and APPLY NOW by submitting your resume for immediate consideration.
For any enquiries, please call Leena on 0477 023 441