This client operates Australia wide, with a positive presence in the market. Known for their outstanding customer care scheme, this company really is one to be apart of, especially through this growth period. This company, based at their North Sydney hub, is seeking their next star Rehab Consultant. Full training is on offer for the right candidate.
- Manage 20-25 case load of SE Workers Comp and CTP claims
- Complete initial, functional and workplace assessments.
- Facilitate Return to Work outcomes whilst looking at the claims holistically
- Develop strong client relationships and influence claims outcomes
- Liaise with all stakeholders and conduct case conferences with multi-disciplinary team
- Focus on ADL's and upgrading programs
- Work efficiently within time frames, managing billable hours of work and costs
- Pool car available for travel or reimbursement for use of own car (travel around Sydney Metro ONLY)
- Work as part of a genuinely supportive, caring team and company who put their people first!
- Flexibility to WFH
- Work with a team who celebrate their successes across the office!
- Thorough training, support and induction process from the get-go, don’t be thrown in at the deep end!
- Competitive salary on offer! (Dependant on experience and interview performance)
This particular client really strives to have a clear focus on positive business culture, honesty and positive beliefs, great integrity and living by this ethos.
With an immensely supportive direct manager, coming from one of Sydney’s largest corporate providers, you will be in safe hands and supported through
your entire journey with this business. Work for a company that truly cares about their team, customers and clients, as well as genuine, long lasting
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physitherapy
- AHPRA or ESSA Registration
If you do not have Occupational Rehabilitation experience but have a genuine passion for the industry, I would be pleased to hear from you.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below, alternatively for more information, Please contact Laura Brown on 0427869602.