Our client is looking a recent graduate who wants to progress their career within insurance. This role consists of working with a senior insurance adviser in the business of selling and servicing life insurance policies.
The Client has built a great culture here and will focus on development to support their long-term career within the company. They work in a very corporate environment with a huge network of high-profile clients.
- Administration tasks
- Liaising with insurers
- Supporting the Insurance Broker
- Processing documents
- Servicing new and existing clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience within insurance admin
- Experience with Xplan and Risk Researcher
- PS146 is preferred but not essential
- Able to meet deadlines and multitask
- Ability to take initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Professional approach in speaking with clients
- A clear career path with progression
- Supportive team and management
- Professional environment
- Bonuses and holiday incentives
- Annual and quarterly company events
- Work in a new and outstanding office in heart of Sydney CBD
- Chance to learn from a highly regarded adviser
Please send your resume to Alexandar by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For a confidential discussion please contact Alexandar on 0447 020 973.