This client operates Australia wide, with a great reputation in the market. Known for their outstanding employee care, this company has an excellent staff retention rate. Based at their North Sydney hub, you'll join a highly supportive Manager and a team of highly experienced Consultants that will help you kick start a long-term career tailored to you.
- Manage 20-25 injured workers at any one time
- Assist clients to return to the workplace by overcoming barriers
- Complete initial, functional and workplace assessments
- Put together return-to-work plans and liaise with the insurer
- Develop strong client relationships and influence claims outcomes
- Liaise with all stakeholders including insurer, employer, Doctor
- Conduct case conferences with stakeholders and negotiate capacity
- Work efficiently in line with Key Performance Indicators
- Pool car available for travel or reimbursement for use of own car (travel around Sydney Metro ONLY)
- Work as part of a genuinely supportive, caring team and company who put their people first!
- Flexibility to arrange your own diary and work from home
- Work with a collaborative team who celebrate their successes across the office!
- Thorough training, support and induction process from the get-go
- Gain exposure to different service offerings such as drug and alcohol testing, manual handling training, etc.
- Competitive salary on offer! (Dependant on experience and interview performance)
This particular client really strives to have a clear focus on positive business culture, honesty and positive beliefs, great integrity and living by this ethos.
With an immensely supportive direct manager, coming from one of Sydney’s largest corporate providers, you will be in safe hands and supported through
your entire journey with this business.
- Tertiary Qualification in Exercise Physiology
- Full ESSA Accreditation or eligibility to apply for full registration
- MUST have extra ESSA accreditation that allows you to complete workplace assessments and functional capacity evaluations. If unsure, contact ESSA directly
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below, alternatively for more information, Please contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.