What is Occupational Rehabilitation?
Rehabilitation Providers provide support and assistance for individuals who have retained an injury that has prevented them from returning back to their everyday lives and workplace. A Provider will allocate a Rehabilitation Consultant who will guide and walk with the injured worker through the entire rehabilitation journey.
About The Role
As a Rehabilitation Consultant, you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of injured worker claims
- Conducting initial assessments and progress reports
- Depending on your profession; conducting functional capacity assessments, workplace assessments, ADL assessments, home modifications, and more
- Attend case conferences
- Liaise with key stakeholders including Doctors, Insurers, Employers, treating Allied Health professionals, etc
- Work towards a quality and "Return to Work" target
- You will receive on-site training, great industry experience and exposure to a wide range of injuries
- Working in Occupational Rehabilitation, you will have great flexibility in working arrangements, including work from home
- With all of the clients that we represent, have your choice of working with either a small, medium or large Provider
- Tertiary qualified as an Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist
- Must have industry accreditation with AHPRA or ESSA
- Eligibility for SIRA approval
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below and feel free to send a video cover letter. If you would like a confidential discussion to find out more about the role, please contact Lynne directly on 0477 771 502.