This client operates Australia wide, with a positive presence in the market. Known for their outstanding employee care, this company has an excellent staff retention rate. Based at their North Sydney hub, you'll join a team of experienced Consultants and start your career the right way.
- Manage 20-25 injured workers at any one time
- Assist clients to return to the workplace by overcoming barriers
- Complete initial, functional and workplace assessments
- Put together return-to-work plans and liaise with the insurer
- Develop strong client relationships and influence claims outcomes
- Liaise with all stakeholders including insurer, employer, Doctor
- Conduct case conferences with stakeholders and negotiate capacity
- Complete Activities of Daily Living assessments and write reports
- Work efficiently in line with Key Performance Indicators
- Pool car available for travel or reimbursement for use of own car (travel around Sydney Metro ONLY)
- Work as part of a genuinely supportive, caring team and company who put their people first!
- Flexibility to work from home
- Work with a team who celebrate their successes across the office!
- Thorough training, support and induction process from the get-go, don’t be thrown in at the deep end!
- Competitive salary on offer! (Dependant on experience and interview performance)
This particular client really strives to have a clear focus on positive business culture, honesty and positive beliefs, great integrity and living by this ethos.
With an immensely supportive direct manager, coming from one of Sydney’s largest corporate providers, you will be in safe hands and supported through
your entire journey with this business. Work for a company that truly cares about their team, customers and clients, as well as genuine, long lasting
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Full AHPRA Registration or eligibility to apply for full registration
For immediate consideration, submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below, alternatively for more information, Please contact Natasha Trpeski on 0477 778 574.