- Opportunity to join a global US Tech company head-quartered in the US with world class offices.
- Extensive 3-month training program to develop you into being the best in the business!
- $65,000 base + superannuation.
We are working on an exciting opportunity with a global US technology company. I am seeking an ambitious graduate to join their Product team in Sydney. Our client is a market leader in in the APM space, consistently developing and educating their clients on the digital transformation journey ahead. This company is passionate about understanding the market and creating solutions to optimize their client’s performance with the systems they are using.
We are seeking an individual who is ready to step into a career where you are committed to learning the ropes and jumping onboard the company’s goals to take their clients on a journey that will take their business to the next level.
Our client has an extensive three-month global program to develop you into being an expert in the space.
As a Product specialist your day to day will be:
- Respond to product inquires across a number of platforms including chat, email, web conference, and phone.
- Assist with the technical onboarding of the clients, configuration and troubleshooting of the software.
- Provide training and support to clients on how to use the software in the most effective way to get to know their business.
- Deliver live demos when necessary to client as requested.
We are on the lookout for a flexible and positive individual who is passionate about IT and demonstrates the below:
- Bachelor’s degree in either computer science, information technology or related.
- If you have experience in customer service that is a huge plus but not required.
- Sound understanding of the following tools including TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL, and BGP.
- Able to understand database designs and different accesses.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, we need a clear communicator with excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to go the extra mile at times and work outside of business hours when required.
- Aware of various technology stacks and how they function.
- Must be able to speak Korean.
- Executive training program on an international level with other graduates.
- Opportunity to develop and move within the company in whichever career path you desire.
- Lucrative opportunity, with a generous remuneration.
- Highest level IT systems in place to collaborate with your team and clients effectively.
- You will be joining a market leader in the tech space who is currently thriving in the market.
How to Apply:
We are actively interviewing for this role. Feel free to apply by clicking the “Apply Now” button or for immediate consideration please call Morgan Polo on 0429 098 986 for a discussion about this opportunity.