Kennedy Reid is a recruitment agency based in Sydney. We have 5 practices specialising within General Insurance, Life Insurance, Business Support, Technology & Finance & Accounting. We are a fun and fast-paced recruitment agency with a clear strategic direction and strong growth plans for 2019, creating new and exciting internal opportunities for our staff.
We are proud to say that we have the BEST graduate program available for trainee recruiters. We focus on in-depth training including classroom, one on one coaching, online tutorials and mentoring from experienced recruitment leaders. Once you master the recruitment skills of resourcing, you will be promoted to an Account Manager role within 3-6 months where you will move into client account management.
As a Resourcer you will work one on one with an account manager. Your core responsibilities include sourcing high calibre candidates and providing an exceptional level of service to this talent pool. You will also be responsible for administrative support to the account manager.
- write advertisements to attract candidates
- phone screen applicants
- conduct candidate interviews
- network via social media
- headhunt and network with candidates
- brief candidates for interview preparation
- conduct reference checks
- offer management and negotiation
- conduct post placement candidate care
Our people are our greatest assets and we invest heavily in training and development to ensure that we set up our consultants for success. Our recruitment strategy focuses on finding great people with sales acumen, drive, tenacity and a desire to form genuine relationships with our clients and candidates to deliver the highest level of service.
Kennedy Reid has a work hard, play hard culture. We are committed to giving back to the community and support Ronald McDonald House and Dream2Live4 charities. We invest heavily in the training and development of our staff and promote internally. The culture is focused around progression and recognising the talent within our own business.
- intensive 6 months training program
- Fun and social company culture
- Strong focus on health and fitness
- Wellness Allowance $500
- Fresh fruit in the office weekly
- Breakfast provided
- Close to public transport
- Enjoy your birthdays off
- Office is closed during the Christmas period
- Melbourne Cup at Randwick & Xmas parties on the Harbour
- Regular incentives for top performers
- Cheese and wine nights weekly
- Opportunity to participate in charity work
- Working with the BEST recruitment team in Sydney.
- undergraduate degree (ideally Graduated between 2013 – 2018)
- sales experience with exp working towards targets
- face to face or phone customer service experience
- corporate presentation & professional demeanour
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- strong time management skills & attention to detail
- sales focused and driven by meeting targets
How to apply
Click APPLY NOW or for a confidential conversation, please call Lynne the HR Assistant on 0477 771 502