An Industry leader in Life Insurance who has a well known and recognised house-hold brand. They have strong financial backing with a continuous track record of company expansion, which gives their employees endless opportunity and flexibility. They genuinely care for their staff by encouraging and supporting their professional development with excellent training and induction programs as well as promoting internally. They have established an exceptional work culture within the business and have continuously promoted and facilitated a healthy work/life balance.
- Assessing liability/eligibility of new claims
- Manage a portfolio of Group IP and TPD claims
- Liaise with Doctors, Rehab Providers, Legal Professionals & Advisers
- Review medical and financial documents, and calculate payments
- Tertiary qualification in Allied Health, Legal, Nursing or Mental Health (can still be currently enrolled)
- Excellent customer service skills with great attention to detail
- Willingness and drive to learn
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' link below. Alternatively, call Tracey on 0436 281 591 for a confidential discussion regarding the position.