About the Role:
This position will report to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for creating and managing all digital and print designs for my clients brand and marketing needs.
- Refining projects and drafts
- Generating innovative and creative ideas
- Designing illustrations, content and infographics
- Manage designs from beginning to end
- Stay up to date with the industry and developments within it
- Prepare and design campaigns according to clients brief
In order to be successful you must possess:
- A degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Proven work experience and a portfolio of your work
- Ability to manage and prioritize an intense workload
- Great eye for detail
- Knowledge of various computer design software
How to Apply
We are actively interviewing at the moment, so please don't hesitate in applying. Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please include your Creative CV of previous work you have completed. This is a permanent position so only Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents need apply.