Our client is a well-known FMCG company, offering a friendly, supportive, fast-paced working environment and parking onsite. They are currently seeking a Group Shop Manager for their warehouse factory stores across 6 locations to start on an immediate basis. They are seeking motivated, flexible & driven candidates with a passion to succeed from a similar role!
Why we know you will love the role
- Western Sydney location
- State of the art New office!
- Monday to Friday - Office Hours but can vary, must be flexible- must be available to work Saturdays
- Free onsite gym and personal trainer!
- Working with a market-leading brand with the industry
- Salary: $80,000 + Superannuation + Car
As a Group Shop Manager your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the profitability of all 6 stores while being heavily involved in the marketing and advertising of the brand.
- Manage a team of 6 direct reports.
- Manage communication between staff
- Ensure that compliance procedures are being met
- Identify gaps in the processes that are in place and suggest improvements
- Ensure the warehouse factories run smoothly and get involved where needed.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Capable of working autonomously and able to work flexibly
- Travel between stores required- Company Car provided!
- Management experience in retail is advantageous
- Demonstrated leadership skills - 5+ years in a management role
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment
Positions like this do not come around very often and it is a prime opportunity to further develop a career within a booming industry.
Please send your resume to Majella by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.