Our client is a global automotive firm that has been in operation for over 60 years. Their trusted brand is well known around the world and continues to grow successfully internationally and in the Australian markets.
They are currently seeking a Head of Sponsorship and Events to assist with all elements of leading the department.
As the Head of Sponsorship and Events your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Develop partnership strategies and target potential partners
- Negotiate appropriate commercial terms with potential partners
- Plan and execute brand events
- Manage budgets and reporting
- Build lasting relationships with partners, agencies and suppliers
- Hours: 8:30 – 5:00pm / Monday to Friday
- Salary: $110,000 + Super + Car (valued $38,000) + Fuel Card
- Location: Macquarie Park
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in relationship and stakeholder management
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial negotiating experience
Please send your resume to Bronte by clicking the 'Apply Now' button.